On Friday November 25 and Saturday November 26, Oliver’s Community Light Up & Fireworks brings families together to celebrate the start of the festive season and put some sparkle into the winter months. Bring the kids along for pictures with Santa, fun entertainment for all the family downtown and later a bonfire and fireworks, at the Oliver Community Park. Celebrate the Christmas Light Up with us in #OliverBC!
Friday, November 25:
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm: Pictures with Santa at Royal LePage
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm: Discover Downtown Oliver ~ Face Painting, Food Vendors, Wine Tasting, Hot Beverages and Goodies, Unique Christmas Wreath Contest, Sage Valley Voices Caroling.
- 5:15pm: Festival of Trees Light up at Frank Venables Theatre (Open Daily Until Jan 4th from 5:30 to 8pm)
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: OES Choir performing at Town Hall
- 6:00pm: Santa arrives downtown
- 6:15pm: Official light-up with dignitaries
- 6:00pm 8:00pm: Community Centre activities and entertainment including Bon Fire
- 7:30pm: Fireworks at Community Centre
Saturday, November 26:
- 9:00am to 11:30am: Breakfast with Santa
$7/child (Adults by donation)
Oliver Community Centre Hall